Frozen banana and berry cake with added electrolytes! Awesome way to start the day!
Freezer Fruit Cakes with Ultima Replenisher
Ingredients- to make one cake (simply multiply the recipe to make more!)
RASPBERRY CHIA SEED JAM TOPPING:
- 1 scoop raspberry Ultima Replenisher
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 small or half large banana well mashed
- Half a Bobos Oat Bar (alternatively you could use 1/4 - 1/3 cup almonds blitzed with 3 dates)
- Grease and line a silicone muffin mould or cake tin
- Press your base filling into the mould (should fill 1/3 of muffin mould) and put into freezer to harden slightly
- Mash your banana well and spoon on top of your base, return to freezer
- Combine the Ultima Replenisher with water until fully dissolved
- Add in the chia seeds and mix well
- Leave the chia seed jam to thicken, stir every 10 minutes to ensure seeds are well dispersed
- Jam should be ready in about 30 mins (this can be used as it is as a topping to vegan ice-cream, oatmeal, or toast!)
- Spoon the jam on top of the banana layer and return to the freezer to harden (will take around 1 hour but ideally should be left overnight for the right texture!)
- Once ready, serve your Ultima Replenisher Freezer Fruit Cake with berries, vegan banana ice-cream, a drizzle of tahini and a sprinkling of Matcha Raw (or go crazy with toppings of your choice)
Recipe by: Gemma Bridge
Gemma Bridge is a lean, green, uber keen running machine and is powered by plants! She is passionate about all things health and fitness, and a competitive runner. Originally from Brittian, Gemma is currently at the University of Louisiana on an athletic scholarship for long distance running. She recently completed a Masters in Health Promotion and is currently doing extra studies in nutrition. Her dream is to become a dietician and support people with eating disorders and chronic diseases. Helping people achieve full health and wellness with a nutritious, macrobiotic, plant-based, vegan diet and showing people how easy it is to eat well and feel good is Gemma’s passion! Visit Gemma’s blog at email@example.com, as well as her plant-based Instagram account: @thefidgetfoodie.
#GoUltima Follow @goultima on Instagram to see what we’re up to and tag us #GoUltima!
Newsletter Sign Up
Be the first to hear about our new flavor releases, promotions and more!
100% spam free, we promise.