Sarah competes in swimming (indoor Masters competitions and open water swims), and Aquabike (swim/bike duathlon) races. She is also an All-American Triathlete ranked 2nd in the nation for age group 45-49.
• Won her age group at the Harbor Springs Coastal Crawl 5K OWS.
• Overall winner (men and women) at the Olympic distance Aquabike in Grand Rapids, Michigan in June 2015
• First in her age group at the 1/2 Ironman distance Aquabike race at the US Nationals in September 2014
• Swam over 1,000,000 yards in 2014 to train for a 21 mile swim across Lake St. Clair (August 7, 2104). She was the first person to make an international crossing of the lake
• Named “Athlete of the Year” by the Detroit Athletic Club
• Detroit Athletic Club indoor triathlon overall winner in 2014/2015
Sarah likes Ultima “because it doesn’t have any added sugar and it tastes great. The small packets are very convenient to bring to races and training sessions. My favorite flavor is grape.”
- Activity: Triathlete