Autumnal Peach Bellini Smoothie Recipe
There is something about the crispness in the fall air that makes many of us want to enjoy new and seasonal flavors that just hit differently during this time of year. Obviously, the most popular fall flavor is pumpkin, but there are plenty of other flavors and spices that are synonymous with autumn–cinnamon, nutmeg, apples, peaches, etc.
So for all the girlies who aren’t fans of pumpkin spice or who maybe just want to switch it up, we have the perfect recipe for you to try!
If you have been using Ultima Replenisher for awhile, then you know that our hydrating electrolyte powder mixes are delicious on their own simply by mixing into your water. But have you ever used our electrolytes in your favorite recipe for added sweetness, hydration, and flavor–without the sugars? It’s honestly a game-changer, especially if you are living a low-carb lifestyle. So today we are sharing a recipe for an Autumnal Peach Bellini from Rachel Steenland ...oh and did we mention that the combination of peaches and spice taste like fall in a cup?!
Let’s get into it…
Peach Bellini Smoothie Recipe
From Rachel Steenland (@rachelsteenland)
- 1 peach, sliced into eight
- 16 fl oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 x scoop Ultima Peach Bellini Electrolyte Mix
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Handful of ice cubes
- Grilled peach (reserved from above)
- Cinnamon stick
- Ground spices
- Preheat the grill to medium, then add peach slices and cook until softened and golden brown on both sides. Set aside to cool.
- Into a blender add almond milk, grilled peaches (set aside 1-2 for garnish), 1 scoop of Ultima Replenisher Peach Bellini electrolyte mix, ground spices, and a handful of ice cubes. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with grilled peach slices, cinnamon stick, and a sprinkle of ground spices. Enjoy!
This recipe is absolutely perfect for those who may live in a warmer climate but still want to enjoy the seasonal flavors of fall! So if you feel like switching up the way you use your Ultima Replenisher Electrolytes, we highly recommend trying this easy-to-make recipe. And to top it off, the Peach Bellini Electrolyte Mix is vegan, keto, and has 0g sugar, 0 calories, and 0g carbs!