Try this dreamy, creamy, electrolyte-filled coconut pina colada creamsicle to cool you off and quench your craving for a yummy guilt-free, low carb, zero sugar summer treat. Share them with your family and friends for a healthy alternative to sugary popsicles. This recipe combines the healthy fats from coconut milk and coconut cream plus electrolytes, trace minerals, zinc and vitamin C from Ultima's zero sugar, hydration drink packets.
- 13.5 oz canned unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup of canned unsweetened coconut cream
- ¾ cup of water
- 4 stickpacks Ultima Coconut Pina Colada electrolyte powder flavor
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Place molds in freezer and allow to freeze completely (roughly 6 hours).
- Enjoy your ice cold, creamy low carb summer treat
Liked this recipe? Try the Frozen Low Sugar Watermelon Margarita next or the Ultima Watermelon & ACV Mocktail Recipe For Hydrated Skin!