Anytime you use the words 'chocolate' and 'healthy' in the same sentence, you've got our attention. We love that this vegan, keto-friendly recipe can be made in an oven or a microwave (so you can eat it even faster.)
Nut butter, cocoa powder, pumpkin puree, coconut milk and Ultima Raspberry electrolyte powder give this special recipe an indulgent, creamy, chocolatey taste. So grab your favorite mug and tag us at @goultima when you share your creation!
What You’ll Need:
- ¼ teaspoon Ultima Raspberry
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter (or other nut/need butter of choice)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (can sub. for applesauce or banana)
- ¼ cup fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- Handful sugar-free chocolate chips
Using a Microwave: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the raspberries and milk), and mix until a thick batter remains. Stir through your raspberries then add a tablespoon of unsweetened milk. If the batter is too thick, add extra milk. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until just cooked and gooey in the center. Sprinkle with sugar-free chocolate chips, a few raspberries and a dash of Ultima Raspberry.
Using the Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an oven-safe ramekin with cooking spray. Follow the microwave instructions above and bake the mug cake for 10-12 minutes, or until desired texture is achieved.
Pair it with the Yuzu Ultima Lemon Spritz Cocktail and celebrate with a friend.